Bridgnorth Town Hall
Bridgnorth Town Hall is a black and white building erected in 1650. In the 16th Century the view up the High Street would have been uninterrupted. In the centre of the street would have been the High Cross, otherwise known as a Market Cross. Opposite the top of Hungry Street, now St Mary’s Street, stood the 'New House', a raised building containing the office of the town's chief magistrates. On the ground floor was the public wool market.