Welcome to All Stretton Bunkhouse
Hostel in South Shropshire
The All Stretton Bunkhouse is open from 4pm – 10:30am, every day of the year.
There are three rooms in the bunkhouse, Synalds and Caradoc have two bunks, catering for four in total and Novers has two single beds. The kitchen is fully kitted out with cooker, microwave, toaster, kettle and fridge. There is a shower and two toilets and a tumble dryer is available for those wet days.
Whatever your taste is in the outdoors, it is here for you to sample. The Long Mynd offers easy walks
and bike rides for those coming to relax and more demanding hikes, rides and runs for the seriously fit.
The bunk house is heated by underfloor heating.
- Electric cooker
- Microwave oven
- Tumble Dryer
- Pay Phone
- Percolator and Cafetiere
The following items are supplied:
- Tea towels (not personal towels)
- Crockery and utensils
- Tea, coffee, sugar (not milk)
- Salt and pepper
- Toilet rolls
- Bath towels and hand towels can be provided at £1.00 and 50p respectively
- Secure bike shed with CCTV
- Eggs from our own chickens: £1.20 for 6 (subject to availability
- Well behaved dogs are allowed with a full let